Wow, I've really been bad about my blog, I see. I've been meaning to post but there's so much to catch up on and I haven't had the time.
Change is the word that best describes the last several months for us. We've been through some of the biggest changes and challenges a family can experience in life all at once; the birth of a baby, a major move, a new job for Joe, and me leaving my job... All within a month. It has literally been a whirlwind of emotions and feelings and they still aren't calmed down yet, at least for me.
I will try to catch up on here as best I can as I find the time. I'm sure it will be fun to read back to these posts and remember this crazy time.
For now this is all I've got. It's off to bed for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment